Well situated halfway between the airport and the city. Major building work is being carried out in the drop off area and behind the swimming pool, a bit noisy there but once inside the building there is no noise at all. All the staff were cheerful, polite and helpful. Credit cards are excepted. Four lifts service the floors and considering the number of rooms they were efficient with hardly any wait for the lift to arrive. The Chinese Restaurant was a little chilling (air conditioning set very low) but the service, food (large portions) were good and the price, for hotel food, was resonable. We also ate in the Bassierre again the food was OK but the service was poor. The breakfast is their star, European and Asian food with masses of choice, definitely the best breakfast we had in the five hotels we stayed in during our time in Myanmar. On our first visit we were up-graded to a suite, quite splended but the basic rooms are fine and are kept clean and well serviced. A complementery drink offered when booking in is a nice touch. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, JovagoAsia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar