This is among the best, no doubt, in Yangon and the room was OK, but the lobby was difficult with the entrance construction going on. We tried to have a group meeting but there was no good place to gather -- ended up on stiff chairs in a big hallway. Forgettable dining room and meals. Location is good in some ways -- an easy walk to the nearby Mintha Theater and to several nice eating places -- but otherwise our too-large bus was frozen by typical Yangon city center traffic every time we left. Huge construction site next door won't help the situation. Nothing charming about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar