Stayed in Sedona because of Cosmobeaute. Service was excellent and internet connection in room was great. The down side was the housekeeping. Room was not cleaned thoroughly and they did not replaced the towels after removing it. Food and beverage in both the Lounge Bar and the Brasserie was so-so. I found hair in my mango juice and cockroach in the bacon during breakfast. Seriously need to pay more attention to the cleanliness.
Overall, all is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar