I visit Yangon every month and always look for a hotel which feels friendly, homely etc and reasonable value. I have stayed here previously prior to it being refurbished.
Difficult to really tell where the refurb was apart from some new paint and fittings here and there.
I dined in the Orzo Italian the food was almost average, but the hygiene was not average the table cloths looked like they had not been laundered for weeks, covered in stains of all kinds, eventually after trying over 10 tables I found one which was reasonable clean.
I decided to speak to the manager he was not bothered , his excuse was following the refurbishment (not sure what they did) they where waiting for new table linen so they had to use the old stained ones. What a sad excuse!
I next tried the brasserie the food was no better, in fact awful , I would have dined out the weather was just too wet to venture out.
They had a nice bar here, but have refurbished that and turned it into an Ice bar, quiet literally. If you venture there take a coat or warm jumper, not a lot of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, JovagoAsia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar