I stayed at Traders Hotel for three days in February 2013. My last trip there was a year and a half ago. Although the hotel is currently undergoing renovation and the building of an extension the work was limited to the daytime and for the most part was carried out unobtrusively. The Club Room had been upgraded since my last visit and are now nicely decorated. The Club Lounge is also under renovation so for an interim period the lounge is now on level 3 of the hotel. Although the room has no windows the service is excellent and the quality of snacks on offer is also very good. Traders Cafe had again been revamped and both the breakfast and dinner buffet spreads were much improved since my last visit. The hotel takes the major credit cards (not all hotels do yet) and has an excellent interney system. All in all I'd certainly recommend this hotel for both business and holiday trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar