Our room was on the 21th floor, it was a traders' club room which means we had breakfast in the club lounge and had a happy hour between 17:00 and 19:00, with free drinks (including wine and cocktails) and food. Breakfast was excellent, with buffet and wide choice of omelettes and pancakes/waffles, best breakfast during our stay in myanmar. The room was spacious and confortable, the queue for the lift was not too long. We tried the swimming pool once, not the most attractive one, but it was great during the hot day. Service was very good. Wifi worked well, we could even skype. Location is great, you can walk to scott's market and there's a supermarket (superone) at a walking distance. We never tried the restaurant. We would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar