My boyfriend and I stayed here on our last night of a 12 day Myanmar tour, and were quite happy with the decision. Compared to many of the other places we stayed in throughout the country, this hotel actually felt like it was oriented towards international tourists. It is managed by the Shangri-la group, so had many of the classy touches that Shangri-la hotels are known for. The room was lovely and had an amazingly comfortable bed. The wifi is also very reliable - a rarity in Myanmar! The hotel is in a great location within easy walking distance of the Sule Pagoda and the Bogyoke Market where you can pick up all of your souvenirs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar