We stayed at the Traders Yangon for two nights at the beginning of our Burma trip. It is well located in the heart of the city. Our room was large and clean but generally the hotel felt like it was ready for some repairs and refurbishment, in comparison to other Traders Hotels we have stayed in the service and look and feel of the hotel was lacking.
Breakfast was good with a wide choice.
Give the bar a miss service was very very slow and the coffees we had were expensive
It an expensive hotel which could do more for its guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar