Stayed at this hotel for five days and four nights while conducting business in Yangon.
Stayed there last year when the hotel was owned by Traders.
Excellent and very professional service. The staff are very personable and ready to assist in any way.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the A/C was excellent given how hot and humid it is; one will be sweating in the shade.
The food at the Cafe was excellent along with many varied choices.
The location is perfect, given that it is within a ten minute walk to the large local market.
I did see an increase in the level of traffic over the past year, so if you have business around the city allow yourself plenty of time.
I would NOT hesitate to stay here again and give it my strongest and sincere recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar