Sule Shangri-La Yangon
Taw Win Garden Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$95
US$87
Savoy Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$206
US$200
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$163
US$129
The Strand(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$278
US$213
US$45
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Governor's Residence(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$300
US$41
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$99
Sky View Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$51
US$89
US$86
Agoda.com
2,990 results
All reviewshorizon clubgallery barsummer palaceclub roomscott marketchinese restaurantbusiness hotelexcellent hotelriver cruisemain restaurantbogyoke marketbreakfast buffet ispublic areasfive star hoteldowntown yangoncentral locationan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed in Sule Shangrila from 2nd to 5th August. I had a very good experience with Sule Shangrila. The location of the hotel is close to the main attractions and Scotts market was across the street. The hotel staff was extremely courteous and helped us in every way possible. The food served in the hotel(Breakfast and Meals-they had a Indian veg thali) was excellent. It had a great variety even though i'm a vegetarian. The quality of fruits was just too good. The staff and the chef's took special care for us knowing that we do not eat meat or fish. I would like to thank Ms.Yee Yee the senior restaurant manager for making us feel like home. She was extremely efficient and helpful. She helped me understand the local culture and introduced me to Burmese food. Thank you Yee Yee for being such a wonderful friend in Yangon. I would surely return to Sule Shangri-La..Highly recommended hotel in Yangon.

Room Tip: higher floors have a view of Shwedagon pagoda
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tejashree
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent location with very clean room. Sule Cafe' is so good, very tasty and reasonable price. I had japanese dinner buffet dinner here with my friends. So good. Sashimi was quite fresh, also the bakery was so delicious. Nice staffs. The securities is good. We feel very safety here. I've recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I spent three nights at the Sule Shangri-La, Yangon and this 5-star hotel did not disappoint. All the amenities you expect from Shangri-La, with a local touch. Yangon can be quite "gritty", and the Shangri-la provided a great home after touring and sampling the local culture. The food and beverages offered in the Horizon Club were the best we had during our trip to Southeast Asia, compared to Kota Kinabalu Shangri-la and the Kuala Lumpur Shangri-La.
Staff could not have been more accomodating and gracious! Highly reccomended.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of theShwedagon Pagoda.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spaqueen12
Reviewed 4 August 2014

From property to nicely done rooms to staff to service to food..every thing is so good. I had a great experience staying here last week for few nights. Breakfast was amazing with a great variety; also my favorite place during breakfast was fruits & juices counter.
Best things about the staff of this hotel is right from the entrance of the hotel when you get down from your car to anywhere you move inside the property;staff behavior is same.always smiling ,attentive and more than willing to look after you.
Decided when ever I go Yangon my choice of stay will be here only provided hotel is not SOLD out or at very high unreasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Skhanna441
Reviewed 2 August 2014

A very comfortable hotel with exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. We went away for three days and were greeted like old friends on our return to the hotel! The staff could not do enough for is. Facilities excellent as expected from a Shangri La hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
2  Thank Jill R