Chatrium is nice and huge hotel, with large rooms. There are numerous dining varieties. Preferred to dine in the hotel itself rather than outlets in the city. Tried the Japanese restaurant, Kohaku. Food was decent and inexpensive. One of the drawbacks were the wifi connection, barely had any signal and internet speed was ridiculous & highly over priced. Had wifi connection for 3 days and had to pay about USD 40 ? Had no signal going on. Apart from that, the lobby lounge is quite relaxing, great atmosphere and suitable to try out or drink your myanmar beer and watch the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon shines as one of the city’s topmost hotels for pure luxury and rich colonial-style heritage. Situated among lush greenery and beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake, views are simply stunning and spectacular. Every guestroom is spaciously designed and furnished to reflect the luxurious surroundings, with breathtaking views of Shwedagon Pagoda. The Chatrium Club Lounge provides an added touch of luxury and exclusivity with a private check-in lounge, complimentary refreshments, access to our Meeting Rooms and many more special privileges. Choose from six restaurants and bars for delicious dining, relax by our beach-styled swimming pool, work-out at the Fitness Center and rejuvenate at Nemita Spa. Our Grand Ballroom is ideal for weddings, banquets and large events, with smaller meeting rooms available for more private functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, JovagoAsia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatrium Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon Myanmar