Amazing hotel experience in Yangon. We loved everything from the authentic colonial feeling to the room and the pool. Breakfast area & restaurant really great, bar is full of "local expats" and service is top-notch. It has a a feeling of being in Yangon 100 years ago instead of today, but being so at 5-star level.
We travel with small children and we really enjoyed the hotel and spent a whole afternoon swimming & relaxing around the small pool. This is perhaps the best city / boutique hotel my family and I have stayed at anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Hotel is a five star heritage boutique hotel committed to personalized and attentive service. It is ideally located in a picturesque area of Yangon overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and nearby the People’s Park. All 24 deluxe rooms and six suites express the charm of “the old days” with traditional Myanmar antiques, teak furniture and spacious bathrooms. Nicely overshadowed by tall old trees, the large pool with its lounge area makes the Savoy Hotel a silent oasis in the middle of the buzzing city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Savoy Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Myanmar