That was my first Trip to Myanmar and I was happy that I
was in the Savoy for 10 days! As agreed, the Hotel Limousine picked me up at the airport. Then I had a very warm welcome at the Savoy. All people were so friendly there, my room was fantastic, furnished tastefuly in colonial style and of large size, a beautiful bathroom. Every time when I came back to my room it was properly made and very clean. With pleasure I remember the romantic wine and dine event at the pool side. It was served a superb 5 course menue acompanied with excellent wines. At the Rossini Restaurant I had my best Vitello Tonnato out of Italy, and this in Myanmar! I loved my stay at this oasis and I`ll come back, may be next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Hotel is a four star colonial boutique hotel committed to personalized and attentive service. It is ideally located in a picturesque area of Yangon overlooking the Shwedagon Pagoda, Myanmar’s “twinkling wonder” and nearby the People’s Park. All 24 deluxe rooms and six suites express the charm of “the old days” with traditional Myanmar antiques, teak furniture and spacious bathrooms. Nicely overshadowed by tall old trees, the large pool with its lounge area makes the Savoy Hotel a silent oasis in the middle of the buzzing city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Savoy Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Savoy Hotel Yangon Myanmar