PARKROYAL Yangon
Hotel Yankin(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
US$45
US$31
The Strand(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$283
US$240
Great 4.5/5
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$99
Great 4.5/5
The Loft Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$120
US$112
  • Room Service
Sule Shangri-La Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$185
US$176
Great 4.5/5
Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$81
US$79
Good 3.5/5
US$41
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Summit Parkview Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$81
US$70
Very Good 4/5
Sedona Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$155
US$112
US$45
US$40
1,128 results
All reviewspark royal yangonorchid clubjapanese restaurantbusiness hotellobby barbusiness tripindian foodduty managerexecutive floorbogyoke marketbuffet dinnerscott marketexcellent hotelwelcome drinkcomfortable hotelstar hotelcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The room is very nice and clean. It located quite close to Shwedagon Pagoda. I really enjoy my short stay here. Staff are friendly and helpful. For Breakfast, There are many kind of foods, starting from typical Burmese food to Japanese food.

4  Thank Aeyah T
Ram N, General Manager at PARKROYAL Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Dear AeyahTantip,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your kind review and recommendation in TripAdvisor.

Our associates are very encouraged to know your comments on the friendly and helpful service provided by them.

As you have rightfully said, our location is ideal being situated in the central business district and yet within easy reach to several tourist attractions.

We have earlier this year completed our multi- million dollar renovations of all our restaurants and bars which have established their popularity with our valued patrons, I am also pleased to note your appreciation of the promotions offered.

I look forward to your next visit, please be so kind to drop me a note, whenever you plan your next stay.

Kind Regards,

Ram Nurani
PARKROYAL, Yangon

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed only a night in Park Royal. Enjoyed my short stay.

The bed and pillows were prob the best i have ever slept in. My friend from another room had the same thought as well. So the beds n linen mustbe of great quality.

Bfast was quite wide, lots of western n asian dishes. Even indian stuff. Loads of pastries and bread. Very nice.

The room was also nice and quite big and comfy. Just that their wall sockets are limited and not well positioned. The bathroom design is also a little off. But they had very nice amenities.

Overall a really nice place to rest and chill out in busy yangon.

Room Tip: Dont get a room facing the main road. It gets noise with traffic and people talking loudly at the driveway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank ssinaya3
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel is in downtown Yangon. Breakfast is very good, and staff are friendly and helpful.

Swimming pool is a bit short for lap swimming, and the gym is rather basic.

The only downside I have is of the bathroom/toilet. Perhaps it's my corner room, but the toilet bowl was too big and the door could not open completely (not even a 90degrees), making it rather inconvenient to step into and out of the toilet.

Also, the sink is way too low. I'm standing at 166m, and finds that I've to bend over too much. First hotel ever to have such a low sink. Not much that can be done about it anyway.

Overall, a good hotel except for the grouses I have of the bathroom.

2  Thank aurora26
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had a great stay at this hotel for a day on 26 April. The hotel gave me a spacious large room, with all amenities. I liked my room very much since it had sofa chairs for guests.

I liked the staff of the hotel also. They are ever smiling and very helpful. The lady at the entrance, in green typically Burmese dress, helped me with my transport arrangements also Now, this is very useful, if you do not know the local language. The staff is also very young, all in, their 20s, but very hardworking and capable.

As a vegetarian Indian, I was happy with my food here. There is an Indian chef, so you are safe. I dined in the night, the Indian chef was away but he had trained a local chef who was able to look after me very well. He even gave me an "Aloo Paratha" with Dal Fry. There were also small dosas for breakfast in the morning!

I had a very happy and comfortable stay here.

5  Thank RajuAneja
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay at Park Royal, and it's a perfect business hotel, all facilities in excellent delivery. Myanmar, is indeed busy, so the breakfast room in the morning, I could not get a table.
The business center showed excellent service.
I will be back