See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Good for the position just above the Sule pagoda.
10-minute walk from china town and night market
near the bus stop and no problem for taxi to airport at all time
A decent single room for 10 usd with bathroom and air cond for me is very good.
Frendly staff also
not accept reservations

Room Tip: at the 5 floor the view is amazing
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just a few days ago. We arrived in from Ngapali so was very early. The Guest house opened up at 6am and allowed us straight into a room which was great. A double room with air con and a fan with private bathroom was only $18 which is pretty good. A nice big bed was also good. The blankets supplied we so dusty it made my eyes swell and both my girlfriend and I couldn't stop sneezing. The room we stayed in (506) has no natural light coming in so not ideal. The room just felt dusty and in need of a good clean. The breakfast is not much to rave about as its packaged bread with butter and jam. But it's a cheap place so it's not going to be amazing!
The staff seemed friendly enough so no issues there.
From the top floor you do get a good view of the pagoda out the front.
The power from the shower sometimes made it difficult to wash soap off so a bucket might of been better!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

Rooms are cheap, but not nice to stay in.
They only except US dollars and don't bother to mention that at the begging.

Basic services like phone call and filtered water cost money here when in all other guest houses it is free.

Wouldn't come back here.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I paid $10 dollars a night for my room (with a/c). You don't get much bang for your buck in Myanmar in terms of lodgings, but this was the best I've encountered. Rooms were clean and wifi was available in the lobby. It's centrally located in downtown and there's easily accessible public transport close by.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The guys in this guesthouse will rip you off for money when they see that you are desperate.(they gave us a 30 dollar room when we could have got a room for 8dollars each but they got greedy)

It's located smack bang in the middle of Yangon...next to the noisy sule pagoda. The breakfast is as good as you can expect from Myanmar.

I advise to do your research before you get a place to stay in Yangon!

Room Tip: There are single rooms on the 3rd floor. They are 8-10 dollars each! :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo