Golden Guest Inn
Hotel Yankin(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
US$45
US$31
The Strand(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$283
US$240
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$99
The Loft Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$120
US$112
  • Room Service
Sule Shangri-La Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$185
US$176
PARKROYAL Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$139
US$101
Priceline
Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$81
US$79
US$41
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Summit Parkview Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$81
US$70
Priceline
Sedona Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$155
US$112
Priceline
All reviewswashing machineair constar hospitalitybrother and sisterhotels and guest housesplace to staymini fridgespeaks excellent englishhome away from homemorning flighthot showercomfortable bedsbottled waterspent one nightwarm hospitalitysingle bedbusy road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Prepaid via agoda with no problems. The manager, Tat, is very accommodating, polite and friendly. Breakfasts were huge and very tasty. A wonderful welcome to Myanmar and a great spot to get acclimated and prepare for a journey around the country. Airport pickup avail for 10 USD or 10,000 Myanmar money.

Location is about 15 min from downtown via taxi and makes for a nice, quiet neighborhood. Around the corner there are good restaurants, tea shops and juice stands.

Rooms are simple, comfortable and clean. AC blasts. TV big.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mfrk
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Inn. It is near to the Yangon airport so it was convenient to get to and fro the airport.
The room was comfortable for one night stop over from Yangon /Thandwe and back Thandwe to Yangon. It's family run and the breakfast is more than adequate.
The taxi from the airport is approx. 6 USD and is about 20 mins drive.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MandG1234
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed two nights at the Golden Guest Inn and would do so again without hesitation. My flight arrived late and I was promptly welcomed, escorted to my comfortable, clean and air conditioned room. The fridge was stocked with complimentary soda, water, and beer and the cable TV allowed me to get my news fix. When I returned to the Golden Guest after my trip around Myanmar, I wasn't feeling well and the owner asked if I needed any more water or anything else. He recommended restaurants nearby and even has coordinated deals with local places to deliver. The breakfast is made to order, hearty, and very satisfying. When he found out my flight wasn't departing until midnight on the evening after my noon checkout, he allowed me to keep my room so I could have a rest and a shower before my flight. The hotel is situated between the airport and downtown, which is great for early/late departures and arrivals, and cab rides are cheap in either direction. The street is lively, but not noisy from the rooms. Thanks, Golden Guest Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Courtney C
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed at the family-run Golden Guest Inn when we arrived in Yangon for 2 nights in February and again for one night before we left Myanmar. The hotel had been booked by Shan Yoma Travel in Myanmar (I can highly recommend them, speedy replies to emails, polite, efficient service). The family are clearly proud of their hotel/home and rightly so as the hotel is very clean, the rooms are fine, with air-con, and the breakfast is great. It doesn't aim to be a 5 star hotel but what makes the difference, especially for a first-time traveller to Myanmar, is the owner manager's enjoyment in helping his guests with directions and other queries. The only slight downside is the distance from the city centre but this is more than outweighed by the benefits of staying in a hotel whose owner(s) provide such a warm and welcoming service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Situated between airport and downtown in a nice villa.
Rooms are spacious , very clean and include aircon.
The owner Mr Ted speaks excellent english and is very friendly and helpful.I was leaving very early next morning and they provide me a breakfastbox .good eatingplaces nearby and easy to go by taxi to the cityattractions
I warmly recommend it