“Myanmar Mexicans”
Review of Sai's Tacos

Sai's Tacos
Ranked #237 of 854 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I am from Los Angeles and so I think I know Mexican food. Sai's has been a lifesaver as it has been a refuge for comfort food. Considering that I am halfway around, Sai's works for me. The service is pleasant and the restaurant is very clean and has theme. The burrito's are a favorite and the taco's are OK. It's not perfect, but it does the trick. Now, if they can only make horchata.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

As Yangon only dedicated Mexican restaurant, very disappointed. Burritos are small and very dry with a severe lack of sauce. Also for a country where avocados are so cheap when I season, the price for guacamole is ridiculous. I prefer the burritos at cousins

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Today I tried my lunch at Sai's Tacos. I like all 3 dishes that I tried, Crispy Taco (Chicken), Burritos (Ground beef) & Guacamole. Burritos was too hot to bite immediately so I needed to wait to taste. I'll definitely go again.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

yeh, you read it right, no beer, no alcohol at all in fact. Eating non-spicy burritos under hospital lighting with zero atmosphere and, once again, no beer is not what I have in mind when I'm heading out for mexican. Add all that to forgetful service and you have yourself a real waste of an evening.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

need i say more ..... we d been wanting to visit Sai Taco s for a while now and once even returned from the door as it was completely deserted and the group felt best to go somewhere else as we follow the "if an eating place is empty leave it alone" .
We returned however after some recommendations from locals . This time around too we were the only table in the place ( 4 of us) . orders were Chilli Concarne , Burritos, Tacos and Fajita.
The chili came in ice cold in the center , had to be asked to be microwaved . The tacos and burritos were bland and nothing to write home about . The fajita plate was the best of the lot . Mango Salso was fantastic .
The service needs immediate improvement , they are slow , not responsive .We ended the night with a BIG fat rat running in towards the kitchen through the aircon vent .\Not going back there for sure.