“Average !!”
Review of Sai's Tacos

Sai's Tacos
Ranked #309 of 796 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Cuisines: Mexican
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Average !!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had guests from US and they wanted to try Mexican food. So we went there for Sunday dinner

It was pretty tough to find the place in first place but we made phone call to the restaurant and staff guided us .

We ordered Burrito, Taquito & salsa. It was freshly cooked & it was average.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Poland
“Great food for those who miss sour cream and cheese!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Every meal there, and I have had a few, is a small celebration. You have to have some patience for the service, it tends to be slow and the waiters are sometimes confused, but it is definitely one of my favourite restaurants in Yangon.

• Visited July 2014
“Skip it!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I would certainly not call it Mexican.. Just an attempt at it. No flavor in their salsa. The tortillas are hard. The tacos are dry.. Give it a miss

• Visited May 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Myanmar Mexicans”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I am from Los Angeles and so I think I know Mexican food. Sai's has been a lifesaver as it has been a refuge for comfort food. Considering that I am halfway around, Sai's works for me. The service is pleasant and the restaurant is very clean and has theme. The burrito's are a favorite and the taco's are OK. It's not perfect, but it does the trick. Now, if they can only make horchata.

Visited October 2013
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Nothing special, burritos very dry”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

As Yangon only dedicated Mexican restaurant, very disappointed. Burritos are small and very dry with a severe lack of sauce. Also for a country where avocados are so cheap when I season, the price for guacamole is ridiculous. I prefer the burritos at cousins

Visited December 2013