This was my first stop in Myanmar and I felt lucky to get a room facing the pagoda as requested. Seeing it light up as evening darkened into night was delightful. The hotel had everything I needed including reliable in-room Internet ($10/24 hours).The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet just fine. However dinner was beyond slow and the food we ordered disappointing. Breakfast is obviously their forte. The money changing facility in the back (past the hotel shops) offers the same rates as the airport and is quite handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar