Super hotel and glad to return later in holiday.
Apparently some rooms have a view of Shwedagon we did not have this probably as we took a basic room rate. Large spacious fully equipped rooms with bath and comfortable bed. Rooms were in need of a little refurbishing or at least the bathrooms were but they were clean and tidy.
Friendly helpful staff . Excellent competitive money changer down hallway by shops on Ground floor. Internet use. decent restaurant serving great food especially the set menu deal Great pastries all be they $2.50 each. Nice pool area towels from gym close by
On our second stay our room was in a different side of the hotel and we found that a little noisier because of a bar/club playing music until late but it was only a minor concern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar