Stayed here twice during trip to Burma. Several pluses: the view of the Shwedagon, proximity to several restaurants (including the Padonmar, by some way the best we encountered on the trip): but what I really liked was an act by reception.On our last day we realised that though we had written our postcards we had not bought stamps, didn't know where to and had no time to find out. I thrust them into the hands of the receptionist, gave him 12 x what ever it costs (rather a lot, I think) and resigned myself to having wasted time and money. They all arrived promptly. The hotel is fine, espeially if you like noisy French seniors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar