I not really understand I been there 2009,March.everything not like same before.People in Yangon now chasing the money like in their rich neighbor BKK,but they didn't learn like BKK people very smart to cheating your pocket,they're very rough to clean your pocket.The rate almost double than before but service worse than before,not only this property,I heard some small hotel the rate increase 4~5 times.I feel people here like to use one year to get their lost past few decade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar