Well run hotel, convenient to most attractions. Taxis are cheap and always available for visiting attractions too far to walk. Clean rooms, well appointed and cool when needed. We were very happy with the service we received throughout the hotel from the charming and attentive staff. The pool was well used after a hot touring day even though the weather this January has been mild, according to local guides. Gym facilities are available and wifi is free. We thought the breakfast was excellent and it was available inside and outside on a pool facing terrace.The breakfast featured a good variety of choices and we enjoyed our visits to the omelette chef. Check out at noon was appreciated, although you were able to arrange a later checkout if needed for a early evening flight.
As stated earlier the staff were very friendly and keen to make sure we enjoyed our three night stay. Location! Location! Location! wins every time. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar