The best thing about the hotel is probably the location. Although you might still need a (cheap) taxi, it's a very short drive to Scott market and Shwedagon pagoda. Breakfast was nice and although I didn't eat there for dinner the menu looked decent. The rooms were alright, not luxurious for sure but wifi was working very well and the views were nice. It's very expensive for what you get and there are many better hotels in Yangon, but it was ok for the very short time we stayed there. The corridors smelt a little like smoke but it wasn't really any problem
A friend went to the Dragon bar and apparently ended up buying some expensive drinks for a woman who sounded like a prostitute so be careful in there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar