I don't have much to compare it to. I am not sure what the other hotels in Yangon are like. But, after visiting Yangon, I can say I am VERY happy that I didn't stay in the city. We mainly went to see Shwedagon Paya and this hotel is walking distance to the Paya, so it was perfect for what we wanted. The lobby was very nice and the hotel felt very peaceful. The rooms were spartan and the hallways were old but the hotel is very comfortable and serves its purpose well. The idea when visiting Yangon isn't to stay in a hotel the entire time. The bed was very comfortable, hot water and pressure were all great. I had no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Parkview Yangon is located in the up market vicinity of Embassies, Shopping Centers, Food Outlets, National Museum and the People’s Park. The hotel is a short 5-minute walk to the iconic 2,600 year old Shwedagon Pagoda, a must for every visitor to Yangon or a 5 minute drive to the famous Bogyoke Market, the historical market destination for tourists. Its a 10 minutes drive to Downtown and 30 minutes to and from Yangon International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summit Parkview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summit Yangon (Rangoon)
- Summit Parkview Yangon Rangoon
- Yangon (Rangoon) Summit
- Summit Parkview Hotel Yangon, Myanmar