“Hang out by the lake!”
Review of Hang Out

Hang Out
Ranked #497 of 871 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this little restaurant while going down by Inya Lake on Pyay Road. Its on the southwest corner of the lake. It was dinner time, so we went in the quirky little place, which was decked out in hanging lights, lanterns, peace signs and checkered floors.

I ordered Mogok Shan egg noodles (I believe that was the name), my mum ordered sweet and sour meat and veggies, and on the side we chose grilled veggies.

We both enjoyed our dishes very much, the noodles were in a sauce/soup but there was another different soup on the side. The grilled veg were okra, baby corn, and something that seemed like new potatoes. They came with a lovely zingy dressing on the side, I think it had lime and maybe a little bit of chile pepper too.

The restaurant also serves hamburgers and sandwiches, but I'd stick to the Asian dishes because thats what they (all restaurants in Asia really) do well :)