“Awful service, clients doesn't matter”
Review of LV Pub

LV Pub
Ranked #495 of 747 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Cuisines: Fusion, Singaporean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Awful service, clients doesn't matter”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My girlfriend, friends and I (burmese and expatriates) use to go there regularly for 6 months. To have a drink it's ok, but the staff has absolutely no senses of service, they don't care about clients. And don't tell me that this is Myanmar (I've spend 2 years in this country). Don't go there if you don't like football games. We waited 50 minutes for food (satay, which never came), asked 7 times to the waitresses to speed up the cook, but we guess the cook was watching the football game. At the end, as we asked for the bill, they cheated us by increasing the price of the beer (3000 MMK instead of 1500 MMK). This should be a bar with good services, as it has a good potential. Even when a fabulous singer and guitar player are performing, nobody cares and they prefer to stop the music and loose clients (to put on a football game) rather than to respect people. Not happy tonight about this.

• Visited April 2014
SgNomad, Manager at LV Pub, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
HI Alex.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry that you had a bad experience at LV. We always try to ensure that our food is fresh, resulting in a longer wait. Please rest ensure that we will take your feedback into consideration and constantly improve our service.

Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I didn't eat here so maybe that was the problem. I went to socialize and hang out at a pub. At number 9 on trip advisor I was hoping for better. I thought it was a cold and not very welcoming and cluttered atmosphere. I would try somewhere else next time.

Visited March 2014
SgNomad, Manager at LV Pub, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
HI kicka55,

We are sorry about your unpleasant experience at LV. We hope that you will come by again. Please ask for our general manager, David who can introduce you to some of the people in the pub. In addition, he can also share with you some of the good food that we have over here.

Thank you and we hope that you will visit us again.
“Nice to mix around with everybody”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Everybody from the pub is very nice and very friendly and get to know well! The food is also nice! Friday and Saturday are most crowded people enjoying the unplugged and chilled. If u are feeling lonely, u can also play the pool with the pub champ. Nice to hang around !

SgNomad, Manager at LV Pub, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Hi Yè H,

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you feel at home in LV Pub and certainly look forward to having you here more often.
“TIGER!!! feel like singapore local pub”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

food is pretty nice if you are craving for 'Singaporean' Singapore food. and if you don't mind sitting like in a 'Singaporean' style local pub.

Visited December 2013
SgNomad, Manager at LV Pub, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Hi Kantkchau,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you feel like "home" in LV. Please feel free to join us anytime when you would like to have Singapore food in "true red" Singapore style!
“Awesome hangout”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It has only been my first week in Yangon and I've been there thrice! Go figure! David is an amazing cook and I love his prawn noodles, yes with vermicelli, not noodles. Myanmar noodles don't taste as good. The environment is cozy just like all the other reviewers mentioned. Go check it out. Even non Singaporeans will love the non pretentious vibe. Oh yes, did I mention David is quite the ladies man? :P

Visited October 2013
SgNomad, Manager at LV Pub, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Hi Susanko,

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad that you like our place so much. We are always working to improve the quality of our food and service. Looking forward to having you back on your 4th, 40th and 400th time here!