“Best Place for Hi-Tea” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peacock Lounge

Peacock Lounge
Ranked #112 of 684 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Peacock Lounge is located on the ground floor and in the heart of Sule Shangri-La hotel. The elegant lounge and bar has seating for 105 and serves High Tea from 14.30 To 17.30. In addition it has a wide range of a la carte items that are available from 7am to 11pm.
Yangon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place for Hi-Tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My friends and I went there and having Hi-Tea this Tuesday, Staffs treat us like a very VIP. Provide Wifi with high speed. The food was excellent and I love their home made cookies. Special thanks to Ma Nichol and her team.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Khin Mar O

“Perfect place to chill out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The Peacock Lounge is located in the Traders Hotel in Downtown Yangon. It's open for both hotel guests and non-resident guests. I come here on a regular basis, and I have to say that I like it a lot. It may not be the most unique and traditional Myanmar experience, but for coffee or tea in a relaxed atmosphere I find it perfect. There is access to WiFi, which I believe must be the fastest in town. Coffee is good and the croissants are some of the best I have had in Yangon, while not being too expensive. The staff are always super friendly and professional, which obviously adds to the good atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013