We stayed four nights at this lovely little hotel in residential area of Yangon. Lovely friendly staff. Plentiful breakfast. There is a small shopping centre nearby with eateries, money changer and supermarket. Well recommended if you want to stay outside downtown Yangon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MYANMAR FAMILY RUN INN since 1993 A tropical garden bordered by two Colonial Style buildings with the main building being a 2-storey edifice, and the other 3-storey structure with 8 and 3 guest rooms respectively, making a total of 11 rooms will await you once you set foot into our establishment, together with a resting terrace where you may sit down for a little while to enjoy the astonishingly green view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Classique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classique Hotel Yangon (Rangoon)
- Classique Inn Yangon, Myanmar