Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark S
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Quarantine stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Oct 2020via mobile
After my trip offshore. We were put into quarantine. From pick up at the airport, registration and being brought to my room. It was very well organized and extremely professionally handled. I was very impressed by the room layout. The bathroom was beautiful and the choice of amenities were excellent. It might sound strange, but the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel smell was so good. A very comfortable bed, with power point each side. Excellent WiFi, which was great during my lockdown. We had a set menu, which was very good and the breakfast was to order. It was the little things like the choice of tea bags, good selection of international tv channels and my room had a very comfortable sofa! I enjoyed my stay, even though I was in quarantine!
Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this review
Responded 10 Oct 2020
Dear Mr.Mark,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor and providing such in depth comments.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff , as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we wish to welcome you back in normal times.
2.8 miles from Novotel Yangon Max
  • Official Site
    £52
3.1 miles from Novotel Yangon Max
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
3,098 results
All reviews square restaurant premier lounge kit kat nyi nyi pool bar excellent service business trip chinese restaurant pleasant stay excellent hotel nice view breakfast buffet shwedagon pagoda gourmet honey iris amara
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

I really loved the view from my room.The curtains are light resistant as well so that i can sleep well.I loved the food and the room of Novotel.I highly recommend to Ms.Monica.Ms Iris.Ms Nilar and Mr.Peter who helped me out during the whole stay

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious room and curtain, food.
Indeed we have fantastic facilities, but to have the overriding factor being the staff is a really great comment for us, indeed we are lucky to have some absolute superstars working here. I will definitely share your comments with our team.

Thank you once again for staying at Novotel Yangon Max, we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for a long time for business and we find it very comfortable and good place to work and rest.The room is clean,the foods are delicious and the staffs are very helpful esp. Monica,Iris,Sarah,Nilar and William.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Staff are very friendly, especially treasure and her colleagues. Rooms are also very nice and the ambient was very calm and auspicious.love the stay there and hope to visit there soon as well and br8ng the family as well

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Dear imraani2020,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. . It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff ,especially Front office team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Really happy stay in this hotel . This is our second stay in Novotel. I would like to recommend to Ms Iris and Honey from Front Desk. They so kind, polite and nice. Starting from check in until checkout they take care to us like as VIP. sure to comeback again and again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear 608seinw,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Yangon Max. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff ,especially Iris and Honey, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 9 August 2020 via mobile

Nice pool with view on the Shwedagon Pagoda and trees. You don't feel in the city anymore. The pool staff was very professional and helpful and provided great service. I recommend it for sunset with friends or solo to enjoy a quite time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2020

Dear 632guillaumer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Novotel Yangon Max.

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious pool and had a pleasant time by our staff.. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff ,especially Premier lounge staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services

Once again, we thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit in Yangon.

Regards,