Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Julia

Best quarantine in Yangon

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Nov 2020via mobile
After coming from Europe I had the pleasure to stay at Novotel in Yangon for quarantine for 2 weeks. I am so happy to stay here! The personell is so warm-harted so that it feels like home, the food is so delicious that I can’t stop eating & the overall atmosphere is amazing. I am so grateful to Novotel Yangon & it is the best service all over Myanmar. Always so friendly & the rooms are so beautiful. Don’t be afraid of your quarantine if you stay here!!
Date of stay: November 2020
    £19
    £19
3.4 miles from Novotel Yangon Max
Restaurant
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
3,093 results
All reviews square restaurant premier lounge kit kat nyi nyi pool bar excellent service business trip chinese restaurant pleasant stay excellent hotel nice view breakfast buffet shwedagon pagoda gourmet honey iris amara
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

My room 1014 is very good with nice view from level 10.
Actually, I have been visited Novotel hotel for 2 times in this year 2020. First time I stayed for 2 weeks and this time, only one week.
Breakfast is ecellent. For Lunch and dinner pack, I an choose Asian food or Western food whatever I like, during my stay in Novotel.
Receptionist, Alex, Thiri, Joy and Nilar who are very kind and very helpful staff in Novotel. They always with smile on their face. Also they never hesitate to response immediately upon customer requests and always ready to help for every customers. I appreciated their excellent work attitudes. I feel satisfy and safe stay at Novotel.

With Best wishes for Novotel success.
Nay Lin Tun
(12-Nov to 20 Nov 2020)

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

I would like to thanks to the front office, room service team for their kindness health care , hygiene and delicious meal. I really appreciate for their kindness beyond service especially Simon, Iris, Alex and Thiri.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

It is so pleasure for their service.
Alex, Thida, Simon and Thura are very polite and give the good service for me.
The best thing is their breakfast that digged out my childhood taste.
The room service is also Ok.
Wifi is so good that is very important for me.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Dear Ko Nyan Linn Aung,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Yangon Max. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

A recent leisuerly stay at Novotel Yangon, a world class hotel, was a truly memorable one. All the best services expected of the stay was made possible by professionals like Alex,Simon,Thida,and Thomas. Your smiles and dedication to the job has just convinced me for another visit.

Cheers!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Novotel Yangon Max.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back in new normal times.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Nice rooms, good services, beautiful ladies, good accomodation, excellent wifi, every access granted, good hospitality from nilar, iris, monica, peter and william and from the whole staff of novotel..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Novotel Yangon, Other at Novotel Yangon Max, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Yangon Max. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff , as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.