Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Noppasit S

Very good hotel in Yangon

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Feb 2020
I always choose this hotel when I come to Yangon. It's very comfortable with a good service. Their English also very well so I have to recommend to everyone who finding the good hotel to travel or do business in Yangon,
Trip type: Travelled on business
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Hotel Parami Yangon, General Manager at Hotel Parami - Yangon, responded to this review
Responded 19 Feb 2020
Dear Noppasit S,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your comments on TripAdvisor are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your compliments ! It is very rewarding to hear you were impressed by our Team for their Service and facilities we offered.

Our brand experience, ‘ Making a Difference ‘ is what we strive in the way we deliver our products and services.

Should you travel to Yangon again, please contact me directly as I would like to personally explain you the pork-free food concept and to welcoming you back to Hotel Parami.

Best regards

£14
    £28
5.4 miles from Hotel Parami - Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
All reviews rooftop bar premier suite swimming pool is very nice nice hotel to stay business trip helpful staffs top floor every morning signal
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

This is my third time of stay in here,I really satisfied of everything in here.They all are very warmly welcome and familier,last time my friend lost his phone and the receptionist Norene and Sabal helped to find the phone with their truely mind They are so helpful.Housekeeping staffs are also dutiful my room is always need and tidy and also breakfast is a must try one.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelParami, Manager at Hotel Parami - Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear SamartHeemma,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

We are delighted to know that you are happy with our peoples especially with our Receptionists Norene and Sabal, our Housekeeping staffs, and our rooms, as well as enjoying the food during your breakfast.

We put every effort to provide excellent service and make our guest comfortable. We view it positively as way to improve the quality of our service as well as our products.

We sincerely hope that despite this, we will still have your continued support, even as we strive to serve you even better in the near future.

Should you come to Hotel Parami, do let us know as I would like to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

This was my first visit to Myanmar, and Yangon seemed to be a beautiful place for my visit.
I stayed in Hotel Parami, and the service was amazing, along with food.
People are so helping and warm in this hotel and me being new to this country, helped me at every instant. Definately when i am here next time, this is the place I am going to stay. Must stay for all.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear tushitaa2020,

Thank you for your compliments ! It is very rewarding to hear you were impressed by our food and service on your first visit to Myanmar.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Well I am staying here for almost 3.5 months now. Hotel is nice, rooms are good, the Staff right from Reception , Housekeeping, Cafeteria all are very nice and friendly. Food is good. Location wise place is good. Gym is pretty nice, not big but have everything for a basic workout.

Room tip: Rooms near the elevator have the fastest internet.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Location, Room, Breakfast, is good. But sometimes wifi can't connect. And door and wall soundproof is not enough. We can hear people talking on corridor and bell ringing. I will not recommend for couples.

Date of stay: February 2020
HotelParami, Manager at Hotel Parami - Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear kei_kwsk,

Thank you for your compliments! It is very rewarding to hear you were satisfied with our accommodation and food. And we are very sorry to know about Wifi signal was not connected sometime. We are taking into account for that matter and will solve accordingly.

Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Location, room, restaurant are very good. Location close to airport makes it good for overnight stay. Room clean well appointed. A/C works well. Water pressure great.

The exception is management or ownership totally neglects the pool area. The one and only pool ladder is broken, windows are filthy, plasterboard deteriorating, cushions in bar unclean. If you wish to enjoy the rooftop pool area there is ONE umbrella and 3 lounge reclining chairs..without cushions.

I asked for an umbrella and they only had one being used. So if you do not want to use pool area...hotel is good. If you want a pool and lounge area stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelParami, Manager at Hotel Parami - Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Eric S,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments and feedback.

We are delighted to know that you have an enjoyable and satisfactory stay with us.

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience at the rooftop swimming pool and environment.

One area of Guest experience that we will not compromise is to upgrade the facilities and all the comfort in order for you to enjoy.

We noted on your comments and we take it positively and preventive measures has been taken.

Should you travel to Yangon again, please contact me directly as I would like to personally welcome you back to Hotel Parami.