“Worth going back to”

Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We believe that the best taste is natural. That is why we use only organic Georgian products. We believe that the healthiest way to cook meal is to bake it. That is why we cook in specially designed grill Josper that allows to keep all the best of the product with it. We believe that Georgian bio wines are worth trying again and again. That is why we use enomatic wine dispenser that serves 16 kinds of wine by the glass. We believe that a good meal always ends with a good talk. That is why our stuff does everything for you comfort. We believe that you deserve the best.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Organique is a great place to go for a steak. It's lovely to sit outside in warm weather but, I really like the decor upstairs, great design but, like many places in Tbilisi, it's very stylish without being too try hard - they really know how to do it. The wine list is great and the staff are both really professional and attentive - though while most wine is pretty cheap, and good, in Georgia, they do tend to push the more expensive wines.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I must say that I was really impressed with this restaurant. For me the food was delicious, I had the 600g veal T bone which was mouthwatering, but the outstanding feature for me was the impeccable service. Our waiter was very attentive with time to assist with our choice of food and wine When the order was taken we were brought a complimentary appetizer and throughout the meal our total satisfaction felt like their number one priority.
Great selection of wines being much better than average and in the circumstances a reasonable bill at the end.
Would I go back? Yes happily and I would look forward to it.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I can not say enough good things about this place: 1 kg T-bone steak cooked to medium rare perfection, house made jerkey with house made blue cheese as an amuse bouche, MANY organic wines by the glass, knowledgeable servers with good wine knowledge and fairly accurate pairing sense, and the list goes on. We make a trip to this place each and every time we come to Tbilisi (which is once every 3 months roughly)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I had a very disappointing dinner. We decided to visit based on the positive reviews on TA. What a disappointment. We ordered the entrecote and even when cooked medium rare was very tough. We told our waiter and he responded that Georgian beef was tough and that this was organic. Definitely not a restaurant to order steak. Perhaps we should have ordered a burger. The restaurant might be "trendy" but not good. Avoid!!.

2  Thank trvlbufElmhurst
Begemott, Владелец at Organique Josper Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear trvlbufElmhurst,

We understand, that the cuts we cook (especially Entrecote) is more tough than Australian or American. GEORGIA DOES NOT PRODUCE BEEF BREAD. And we absolutely consciously take this risk. We declare that we use only local organic beef. All our waiters are to warn people that if they want soft and tender steak they should order Tenderloin, Medalions or Veal.

Since you didn’t ask a manager to solve this situation and we do not know all the details the only thing we can do is to refund the cost of the steak. Please contact us on restorganique.com or +995 593 735083 and leave your account information. Hope next time in our restaurant you will get the right steak.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Visited today, as I'm steak-killer ))) Very nice atmosphere and fabulous steak ))) The location is another factor about the restaurant.

Special thanks to restaurant staff and management, since they have been extremely helpful... you don't get to see that often... thanks again...