“Good coffee, Warmhearted people & Friendly atmosphere”
Review of Cafe78 Tbilisi - CLOSED

Cafe78 Tbilisi
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nice and cozy ambiance, with fresh seasonal food and drinks. We specieliaze in our own blends of herbal teas and alcoholic and non alchoholic cocktails. Variety of esppresso drinks.We also have an art giftshop.
Tehran, Iran
“Good coffee, Warmhearted people & Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

If you like to have a nicely brewed coffee or different sorts of tea in a calm atmosphere with appropriate music don't miss Cafe 78. Nicely decorated, multilingual staff, Iranian gastronomy, plenty of gratis smiles are awaiting you there. You can even find some nice gifts.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sepideh S

San Francisco, California
“Excellent Coffee and Ambience”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Warm, multi lingual people, good coffee, good music, good food, pleasant atmosphere, in a good old neighborhood. This is a jewel in Tbilisi.

2 Thank akiarostami
Tehran, Iran
“Just an espresso..”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Its an English speaking cafe with good espresso and some funky tea & coffee combinations!
As for the food, its mainly tapas with an Iranian touch.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank brucetehran
“Love it”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I visit this cafe often. The atmosphere that the owners have created is wonderful, homey and comfy. They've got very tasty coffee and tea, indeed worth trying, the menu has a whole variety, it was hard for me to choose. I'm glad Tbilisi has a place like this to spend time..

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank ninia t
Tbilisi, Georgia
“Interesting, the ambience and the intimacy is something else”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Well it took me a while to find this place because it's on the farthest street from Liberty square, and to be honest I felt kind of doubtful about going in because the street was so deserted, so you'd think the place would not be very good, imagine my surprise when I entered. The place is so clean and classy, I guess that's the only way to describe it. Oh I've never tried Persian food and I loved what I tried there so far, made me re-think my everyday food choices. Their sweets are just awesome, oddly enough with me being on a diet, I was dreading I'd gain weight from them - no such thing! I have no idea what they put in those sweets, but they taste amazing and I didn't gain a pound! Now the red wine was something else too!
I loved the service, the waiter was so humble and was always smiling, that's a rare occurrence in Georgia, if you guys know what I mean. It actually felt like he enjoyed what he was doing!
I asked him about their cutlery and he said it was all hand made from Iran (those plates are just unique, I loved the design!). It is so cozy, intimate even. I was very pleasantly surprised.
It is definitely worth a try and money, especially if you want to run away from the noise and drunk people.

• Visited November 2013