“Good atmosphere and view of the city” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Betsy's Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Betsy's Hotel
Ranked #16 of 113 Hotels in Tbilisi
amsterdam
“Good atmosphere and view of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Betsy's hotel is a complex of two buildings and they are planning to add a third. It is high up in the city with a beautiful view and a very relaxed atmosphere. The first night they forgot we asked for a room with a view which they promised. The next day we could move to a suite with a view. You can walk quite easily to the city but be careful in the dark because they have not much light at night in the streets of Vilnius.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We stayed at Betsy's for four days. It was my first time in Tblisi, therefore I didn't know what to expect. I set my expectations pretty low not to get disappointed. I can honestly say that it's a clean hotel. For me this is one of the most crucial criterias. We stayed in a room at the top, where we had a small terrace. The bathroom's decoration was a bit different but fine. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The elevator was a bit noisy. We could hear it from our room, I guess the walls are a bit thin. The breakfast was ok, nothing so special. We didn't have any chance to have a drink at the bar, or to eat anything for lunch / dinner. We had a fine stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Good Hotel with a great location and service!
The view of the city from hotel is unforgettable. The breakfast is good.
After five minute a walk you will appear in the center of Tbilisi.
I will recommend this hotel to my friends. Will return here for sure .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Ann S
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Staying here this week and not having a good impression on this. The rooms are small. The walls are so thin I can hear people talking, screaming, including snoring in the night. The gym is very ancient with very old equipment. The food is also ok not very authentic georgian cuisine though. I've heard the history of this hotel and what it was only few years ago. No wonder I can see the sign of it. Will not come back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank My_Bos_explorer
Kazakhstan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was on busniss to Tbilisi from my country of Kazakhstan and I stay at Bestys for three nights in August. I like very much the hotel and the bar too. I meet nice folks, but drink a little too much! I find good friend from UK who I will now do businiss with. I alos meet older nice blonde american lady who tell me very much about Georgia. I go back in Dec for more businis with my firend and I stay at Bestys too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

The lobby, pool are and breakfast room of the hotel were lovely. It had nice views from the side overlooking the city. My room faced the back and was a bit shabby. The bathroom was modern and seemed recently renovated but not the rest of the room. When I arrived at about 4:00am the door from my room to the balcony was wide open and since the balcony is shared by two other rooms, anyone from those other rooms could have been in my room when I keyed in. When I shut the curtains, they did not reach all the way across the window, thus leaving a good couple feet that anyone from the other rooms could see into the room if they went out to the balcony. I felt very uncomfortable sleeping when I knew someone could be looking in. When I reported the problem the next day, they did hang another section of drapes to solve the problem. The location was good and bad. It was an easy walk to the main shopping street but pretty far to walk to the old city. Overall it was a decent place but I thought a bit overpriced.

Room Tip: There are only views from one side of the hotel. Make sure the room is on the side overlooking the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Doha, Qatar
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We travelled to different regions of Georgia, so we got the chance to experienced 3 alternate nights on & off on a 3 different rooms of Betsys. and here's our review

positive:
-Very beautiful view of Tbilisi especially at night, balconies are good to spend time and just chill
-Breakfast is very good, you can ask the ladies on the counter to cook eggs whatever you like.
-Rooms are small but it has comfortable bed and very clean
-helpful and english speaker staff
-location is superb and accessible to Rustaveli and Chardin street, taxi's available at 24/7 for just 5 lari

negative:
-rooms are inconsistent, my friend at one time got a newer suite with small living and on a third night got an old ugly room in the attic. i suggest that upon booking you have to ask reception to book you at the newer building to get a much better quality stay.
-elevator not working on our last day, but rooms even those that are located on the third floor can be easily climbed by stairs but if you are older this could be a problem
-no hot water in the morning, so me and my friends showered in ice cold water.. yaiks! =0
-buffet dinner is available for USD15 but if you dont like what is served you have to dine somewhere else otherwise they do not entertain orders from the menu.

Overall we enjoyed our stay in Betsy's and despite our hotel maintenance issues (i.e. hot water & elevator) the rest of our stay in Betsys and Tbilisi in general is wonderful and will be happy to come back again.. =)

1 Thank cmangune