“Go glazed or go home”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Great Falls, Virginia
“Go glazed or go home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

The glazed donuts rock at the Sogong location but the other flavors are a bit odd, no doubt. Go with the glazed and just make yourself happy by eating wasteful calories. The Lotte Store location makes this a perfect spot for an afternoon chill session.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bugis, Singapore
“Doughtnuts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

As there is no Krispy Kreme in my current city, I will have one whenever I get the chance. The dough is really great.

Visited January 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“너무 맛... i can't forget the super tasyt of this lovely cakes @___@”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I espacialy love the chocolate one ^^ , it make me feel so good ^^~ this food or all our food, makes me so healthy @__@

Visited May 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Love the "hot now" doughnuts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Was in a nice pedestrian area... lot of seating space too. A very organized and relatively big place.

Visited September 2012
Kunming, China
“Love the Doughnuts, but Wish They had the Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled Donought”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

I love to get a Krispy Kreme doughnut every now and again and the stores in Korea are comparable to the ones you will find in the States or elsewhere. One thing that is a little different is it is becoming more rare to find them with the "Hot" light on. We don't go too often, but over the last year I don't think we have ever been in there when they had the "Hot" light on and were giving away a free glazed doughnut like they used to. I have had to find a substitute for my favorite Krispy Kreme doughnut, the chocolate-iced Kreme filled doughnut. They don't serve them at any of the stores here in Korea that I have visited. I usually order the chocolate glazed doughnut and am rarely disappointed (except when I think how much better it would be if it were the chocolate iced kreme filled). They do serve a custard filled doughnut, but to me that is just not the same. They also do some of the seasonal doughnuts that are offered in the States, but not all of them. You can find doughnuts with different designs on them for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's day, but they don't have some of the better seasonal ones that are offered in the States like the glazed pumpkin spice doughnut that is available in the fall in the States. Be that as it may, Krispy Kreme doughnuts are still my favorite among what is available here in Korea.

Visited November 2012