“OK Indian / South Asian food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Foreign Restaurant

Foreign Restaurant
Ranked #17,507 of 122,485 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Seoul, Korea
“OK Indian / South Asian food”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have had the buffet here a few times. It's not bad and is reasonably priced. Visitors from countries like Malaysia (or the UK) will not find anything here to delight them, but if you are craving a curry - or need to eat halal - then it is a reasonable option. (Disclaimer: I haven't eaten a la carte here, which is a whole different experience I'm sure.)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank AndyH74

• Korean first
Seoul, South Korea
“Great value buffet lunch.”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here today at "Korea's Most Popular Restaurant". I don't know if that's true but the buffet lunch was nice and filling for ₩16,500 (est. $15). I can't really comment on the service as this was a buffet. The gentleman who seated me and brought out my water and naan bread was very courteous.

Toronto, Canada
“Nice buffet”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We've been here a few times, and we've always enjoyed it. It's not the best Indian food you will find, but the selection is good and you can be in and out quickly. You'll always find at least two curries that you love, with some random foreign food thrown in as side dishes like french fries. I think the price is around 16,000-17,000 won.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Citrus4
Reading, United Kingdom
“great briyani!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The portion of the meal is big, so you can share it with your friends (and save some money!). Great taste, I will go here again if I'm in seoul.

Visited June 2012
Singapore
“Yummy food for those who need Halal food!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We tried the indian food, and it was great! Generous servings of rice and gravy.

Buffet looks good too.