The only good thing about our 5 nights stay in this hotel was the location. It's very close to Hoegi subway station (within walking distance in less than 5 minutes) with convenience store, Daiso, Gong Cha, Tom & Toms Coffee, and a number of restaurants (Korean & Japanese) located just a stone away.
- From Incheon International Airport, take the AREX Non-stop Express Train to Seoul Station (about 40 - 45 minutes). Thereafter at Seoul Station, take Line 1 (Blue Line) to Hoegi. It is 10 stops from Seoul Station to Hoegi Station.
This was not our 1st time to Seoul and we were really disappointed with the room:
1) We had a double bedroom and it was really a small room with cramped toilet. The major thing was the housekeeper wasn't doing his / her job properly. Room was dusty with traces of hair and the mini kitchen was dirty with cooking stains.
2) Even if we requested for housekeeping everyday, we still came back with dusty floor and desk. The only thing the housekeeper did is washed the toilet (briefly), changed the toilet roll, and threw the rubbish (they didn't even threw it on that 1st day). No vacuum the floor, folding the quilt, or cleaning the kitchen whatsoever.
3) No toilet amenities. They only provide you with 2 hand towels so bring your own essentials. There are 2 slippers for room and toilet respectively.
It was an overall dissatisfied stay. Not recommended and no 2nd time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hoegi Coop Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.