“Love the manager and the environment !”
Review of Lee&No Guesthouse

Lee&No Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 958 Seoul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is the 2nd guesthouse I stayed in Korea which is comfy and convenient.
The manager,Heather speaks fluent English and is very helpful dealing all problems I faced at that time. And ended up I have met a lot of good roommates there ! It is just my home in Korea "Daebak" !!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Hello, hun!
It is nice to hear from you at here as well >.<
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!
I'm happy for you by knowing that you made a lot of friends at here,
and hope to have a chance to see you guys again at our guesthouse!
Please let me know when you visit Seoul again ^.^
Annyoeng! & Thank you!

Much luv,

There are newer reviews for Lee&No Guesthouse

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stayed here a few nights when visiting Seoul (and Korea) for the first time. Very easy to find based off the map on their website, great price/value for private rooms and dorms. Very small and quaint, but enough room and never had any issues sharing the bathroom/shower area. Heather replied to e-mails quickly and with all the info needed. Since I only had three full days, I tried to pack in as much as possible, which meant I left before breakfast was available (0830) and came back after Heather left (she's there 0830-1500ish). I wish I could have talked with her more. Also, when you are there with her, try to work out payment then...otherwise it becomes a bit tricky if you're not there during those daytime hours. Great location and easy access to the subway, clean rooms, computers to use (wifi didn't work on my Sony Vaio laptop for some reason), and free drinking water at all times (fill your own bottle). Definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Hello~! :) Thanks for your nice comments you gave us here!
It was good to meet you here for me as well.
It must have really nice if we had much more time to talk to each others.
Maybe if you have any plan to visit Korea once again, we can meet again? ^0^
& Sorry about the inconvenience caused by wi-fi which not worked on your lap-top.
Hope everything goes well with you and have nice days at anywhere you are.
Thank you so much again! :D

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Well I don't even know where to start.

All I can say is that Heather the Manager at the Lee&No is absolutely amazing. This was my first time doing a massive trip like this on my own and well to say the least she made it feel like home to me.

Post the cleaner there also a really nice guy couldn't really talk to him to much cause of the language barrier. However found out that he is a wicked sick guitar player and if you happen to be there when he has a show check his band out for sure.

Ok, now about the place, if you like that cute, clean and comfortable atmosphere. This place is the perfect place. Location wise its great easy to find and been in the Hongdae just means that your going to find a good time ;)

I will be back for sure :) Thanks so much Heather!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
leenno, Manager at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Hey! It's Heather!
Wow, it's already been a month after you've gone!
How fast time flies.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments though♥
It was really nice to have you as a long term guest of our guesthouse,
you were like manager at last :) haha

Post just said thanks for the comments as well :)
Hope you have nice days there and always be happy.
Please come back we miss you!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Recommended: Had a at home n comfy stay here which is my important as this is the first experience for my mum travelling with me-her first stay at guesthouse with people of different nationality n age under one roof. Felt safe even when we came back late walking by the residential area n accessible to Subway, Supermart,
Food n Tourist attraction ard Hongik
♡Heather helped us to order food delivery like i have seen in Korea dramas♡

• Stayed: May 2013
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Hello ~! :)
This is Heather! I really appriciate your comments about our guesthouse.
It was great to meet you & your mom together at here
and I felt really happy when I ordered you the Korean style Chinese food just like Korean dramas lol
It's good to know that you and your Mom loved our place,
I hope you come back again soon so we can meet again at here.
Thanks for your lovely present also. I loved it so much T0T
See you again!

Much love,

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed here for a weekend. The manager Heather was really friendly and recommended some good places to visit/go out.

The rooms are a good size for Korea and the common area provides a relaxing environment with the pond and quiet area.

The location is good, it's a short walk from Hongdae and has local convenience stores round the corner.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Hello :)!
This is Heather.
Such a kind & nice review you guys gave us here!
I'm so glad to see this♥
Hope to see you again soon if you guys have any plan to visit Seoul!
Thank you so much for your kind comments,
and have nice days in there!
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I had 4 days in Seoul to enjoy the food and culture side of the city, and wasn't looking for somewhere to party, so this I found was a great choice. The guest house is nice and clean with very comfortable beds, nice dorm room, helpful management and a nice breakfast. Heather ( the manager ) is lovely and helpful with anything to do with Seoul, plus a great person to just have a chat to. The guest house is set behind a secure gate with a nice garden and a little pond. It has a nice outside seating area. Washing machine and powder available at no extra charge, good shower rooms and a nice kitchen. The owner Mr Lee was nice when I met him. This guest house feels more like a homestay than a hostel which is one reason I enjoyed my stay here so much. If your looking for a place to relax in a good location then look no further than Lee & No.

leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Hello! This is Heather :)♥
Thank you so much for your kind comments!
It's good to know that you arrived there safely.
I also felt comfortable & nice to chat with you
& it was good to have a coffee break with you :)
Hope you can keep your long journey to be safe & nice,
and if you have any chance to come to Korea again,
please keep us in your mind!
Thank you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is a great guesthouse! It has a nice atmosphere and is very relaxing and it is quiet in the evening so you can get some sleep! Heather is really helpful! The breakfast is good too. I would definitely recommend Lee and No.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBogaru
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Hello :D
This is Heather!
Are you having nice days in your town? :)
I hope you guys come up to Seoul sometimes and stay with us again!
It was really nice to meet you all!
We'll do our best all the time and for your family who will arrive here soon!
Thank you & Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,