“People say its a good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lee&No Guesthouse

Lee&No Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 932 Seoul B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“People say its a good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Hello! I would be arriving in Korea on May 19 at night. Most of my friends told me its a very good place. I wonder if I can check in on May 19 at 8pm? 4bed dormitory available until May 22? :) please reply^^ that woukd be nice, i'm excited to visit the lovely place of lee&no. Thank you

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Tenafly, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had a great time at the Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. She helped me plan my days, recommending me sights to see, esp the cherry blossoms :P . She even came early and set up breakfast everyday.

The location was great since it wasn't nosy at night and was still just a 5 minute walk to the subway. There were also a lot of places to eat and drink around the neighborhood which was great if I came back early.

The rooms were very clean and had wifi everywhere. They provided new towels everyday, We were even able to laundry there.

Overall It was just like as if I stayed home but with guests everyday.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Hi Paul!
Thank you so much for your kind comments ; - >
It'll be helpful for some travler like you!
I also felt comfortable and nice to chat with you (by Koreanㅋ).
Our guest house is comfortable like home as you said and it's really home. so I'm happy when I prepare the meal for all of our guests. My pleasure!
Take care and please remember us when you come back to Korea someday.

Best Regards, Susan
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Lee&No really felt like my home away fro home in Seoul. Its tucked away in a quiet part of Hongdae, so you can get a good nights sleep. It is still strolling distance away from the action though! The manager, Susan, is super helpful - even helping me to book bus tickets when i couldn't due to lack of Korean ID. The place is totally clean and cozy, and i recommend it if you want a good base in the best part of Seoul, but that isn't necessarily a 'party hostel'.
p.s close to some great coffee spots! Including Cafe Jass (Goguma latte!!!) and Deep Coffee. Check them out ^^

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Hi Claire!
This is Susan a manager of Lee&No guesthouse.
Thanks for your nice comment!
I’m glad to hear that you had a fun during your stay and I also had a nice time being with you.
I'm thankful for your help to me too!
I uploaded your picture in our hompage - I wonder you saw that.
I'm so happy you had best memories while traveling in Korea.
Already miss you and I hope see ypu again!

Take care and you’re always welcome to visit us again : - >
Many thanks, Susan
Toronto, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Everything from the pond outside to the bright coloured wallpapers to the unique trinkets, Lee & No was fantastic. The managers are helpful friendly and will probably be your best friends in Korea. Facilities are clean and comfy. This place is almost like home within a day or two!

• Stayed March 2014
리앤노게스트하우스, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
This is a manager of Lee&No guesthouse : - )
Thank you for your review.
It will be good helpful advice to guest who likes be comfortable.

It's spring so there's many flowers beside the pond now.
we are thinking of many ways to make Lee&No guesthouse even cozier and more comfortable.

I’m so happy that I was helpful to you.
Take care until I see you next time!
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Clean rooms, free wifi, helpful owners, fantastic location; Lee & No surpassed every expectation on my first solo trip outside the USA. Subway station walking distance. Great nearby food and bars too!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Matt,

This is a manager of Lee and No guesthouse.

I appreciate the review about our guesthouse :D!
I was happy to meet you and enjoyed your staying at Lee and No guesthouse!

We try to make this place as comfortable as possible, just like home :D
Hope to see you again and how about coming to Korea in may?
It's really nice that they will have the best weather in Korea, since it's spring in May.

Thank you for the great review once again~
Take care until see you next time!

Warm regards,
From Lee & No guesthouse manager.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is our first experience staying on guesthouse! Lee&no guesthouse give me the feels as warm as home. The location is nothing fastidious. Cafe ,supermarket and restaurant around there. I'm fully recommend lee&no when the guys visit seoul^^

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank yellowpinepine
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hello, PINE.
This is Jeane a manager of Lee&No guesthouse.
I appreciate a lot for your kindly comments. As you know our place is located near Hongedae station so it’s really comfortable to take subway or hang around the shopping or dining area near Hongik University. Even though the main street is not far from our place, it’s quiet and peaceful because we are in residential area!

I’m so happy that I was helpful to you. I also had so much fun with you!!
Thanks for staying with us and being so friendly to me.
Please let me know if you have any plan to revisit Korea :)
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

7 days at Lee & No Guesthouse marked a wonderful end to 2013 and a great start to the new year, thanks to Emily, the friendly and helpful manager, and the warm, cozy atmosphere.
Despite having to use shared bathrooms, the living room and kitchen areas allow us to enjoy some social time during breakfast while looking out to a beautiful little garden outside.

Another thing I loved about the guesthouse was its location; it was close to Hongik Station, yet it remained unaffected by noise of the night life nearby. There were also many nice restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood.
On the other hand, I wish there would be televisions installed in the future as I had to stream the countdown program online… Nonetheless, the wifi at the guesthouse was excellent.

I really enjoyed my time at Lee & No Guesthouse. Hope to be back soon. :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
리앤노게스트하우스, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Hello, Elaine!
This is Emily a manager of Lee&No guesthouse.
Fist I appreciate your nice compliment about Lee&No and me!
I’m so happy that you satisfied with our location which is close to subway station and located in peaceful residential area. Good to take a deep rest after your long day trip!
Oh, we will consider your opinion about televisions! Also we’ll do our best to give our guests the best memories while traveling in Korea.
Thanks for staying with us once more and hope to meet you in near future.

Take care and wish you all the happiness for the New Year
Emily.