“Great proximity to the city, comfortable stay with reasonable cost”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lee&No Guesthouse

Lee&No Guesthouse
Ranked #4 of 932 Seoul B&B and Inns
“Great proximity to the city, comfortable stay with reasonable cost”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Lee & No is a great place for young travelers who like to save on accomodation during the trip. It's a great experience learning to live as a local and to meet travelers from all over the world. Julie (the guesthouse manager) is very cheerful and helpful in answering travel questions about the city. The location is a 10 min walk to the subway station (hongik university) and there are lots of restaurants and boutiques nearby, thanks to the proximity to hongik university! I will greatly recommend this guesthouse to any adventurous young travelors!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Crystal L
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Hi, Crystal!
I'm Julie, a manager of lee&no Guesthouse.

Thanks for your detailed review to us :-)

I'm so happy that you are satisfied with our locatio. yep, We are located near the hongik univ's station. so its super comfortable to take subway and also easy to go to airport by ALEX.

I'm so happy that i was helpful for you :)
It was nice to meet you and Nancy!

Take care and Hope to see you again !

Best Regards,
Julie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Lee & No staff was very welcoming and helpful (helped me get a birthday cake for my son!) and the other guests were very friendly. It was great to stay in a place with such an international crowd. It was very close to public transportation, and offered a nice place to relax out on the porch after a long day of sightseeing.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Hello, Alice and little campbell :)
I'm Julie, a manager of lee&no guesthouse.

First, Really thanks to write this vivid review to us.
It's definitely help the other people who consider to choose lee&no guesthouse.

And I'm also glad to hear that i was good at getting campbell's birthday cake :-)
It was super nice memory for me to celebrate guest's birthday all together.

Take care and hope to see you someday !

Best Regards,
Julie.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had a great time in Lee&No Guesthouse while I was waiting for my friend to join me in South-Korea. It's very conveniently located in the more residential part of Hongdae which makes it nice and restful but still very close to the subway and the busier areas (a 10 minute walk or so). The guesthouse itself is beautiful and clean and Julie, one of the managers, was very kind and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello Tessa, I'm Julie, a manager of lee&no guesthouse.

First, Really Thankyou for your helpful review to us :)
And Thanks for commending me a kind and helpful. It's my pleasure.

So, you should be study hard in the school with your friends.
Learn korean alot and also enjoy the seoul alot :)

Take care and hope to see you again someday, Tessa!

Best Regard,
Julie
Uppsala, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent place to stay in Seoul. Very conveniently located. Easy to reach from Incheon Airport, with good connections to the rest of Seoul, and close to the nightlife of Hongdae. Very helpful staff. Great atmosphere. Only the shower facilities are a bit basic / improvised, but it all works, and everything is clean. The rooms are bit on the small side, but are clean and comfortable enough. The hostel is very safe, and has a relaxed atmosphere, which forms a welcome counterpoint to the hectic and bustling metropolis of Seoul. Recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

first of all, the staff here are really approachable. Ask them for help and they will try their best to give you a hand. The location is pretty strategic as it's near to Hongik Univ. subway station which offers direct train service to Incheon Airport. If you are travelling solo and wish to make some new friends, this is definitely your right choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank GuangBeng
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Hello, Guangbeng!

Really Thank you so much for your nice comments.
We don't have much enough time to talk together more. but It was really nice time for me.
And Its sound great! I was helpful for you. :-)
You also much nice and gentle guest for me.

Take care and hope to remember us.
See you again someday when you come to korea again :)

Best Regards, Julie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Spring room for almost a week, all the facilities were convenient and functional. The beds were comfortable and clean, as is the whole house. There are 2 shared baths, and four rooms in total which is quite alright.

The guesthouse is located in a residential area, which is a positive since we value sleep. Locating the guesthouse may pose a problem on your nighttime arrival but is conveniently located near the subway (+ Airport line!) and a lot of establishments. Finding a restaurant nearby is an easy task.

Managers are very kind and helpful, they will try their best to answer your questions and give recommendations. Julie was our day manager and she often leaves notes to follow up on our concerns if any. Jay is our night manager and helped us settle in when we arrived.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Patricia R
leenno, 매니저 at Lee&No Guesthouse, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello Patricia!
I'm Julie, a manager of lee and no guesthouse.

First, I really appreciate alot for your precious and specific review about Lee&No and me :)
I'm so happy that you were satisfied with our guesthouse's facilities, location, atmosphere and me!

Your review really help the people who are interested in Lee&No :)

We’ll do our best to give our guests the best memories while traveling in Korea.
Thanks for staying with us and hope to meet you in near future. I miss your whole Family.

Take care.

Besr Regards,
Julie.
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Hello! I would be arriving in Korea on May 19 at night. Most of my friends told me its a very good place. I wonder if I can check in on May 19 at 8pm? 4bed dormitory available until May 22? :) please reply^^ that woukd be nice, i'm excited to visit the lovely place of lee&no. Thank you

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family