All reviews nice room seolleung station nice hotel lots of restaurants great location visit seoul gangnam ac subway bed coex gym taxi
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The best and kindest staff I ever met! They give me the nice effort! tried to find the way together where I'm looking for, describe me the way back to hotel in detail also, so I didn't get lost. And they got a taxi for me and explain to the driver in Korean, gave me help to make reservation on Seoul Nanta show too!! They've done an amazing work for me. I definitely visit here again NEWV. Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Great hotel with nice and helpful staff. Near public transportation and airport bus stop. Near lots of food places and convenience store. Room was very clean , no complaints Hotel facilities in general were also very clean, but the air conditional is a little bit difficult to adjust.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Nice hotel, great value for money with fantastic location and metro station just in front. Room is clean, big, well appointed and attractive. And many choices at breakfast. I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2018

i stayed at this hotel for 3nights. the price was pretty amazing and the location was excellent.when i went out i ask to clean up my room and wgen i came back it was very clean like bew room. the staff was friendly and i was so happy about what i mension it they answer me easilly to understand. the hotel its near with subway station and we can go easill to gangnam coex and lotte world. thankyou and i promise that i will visit again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I was a little worried when I read that the hotel smelled new house.But it was much better than I thought.The location was too convenient.It's really close to metro.Also The staff were very friendly.and room was clean and pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled solo