“Wise choice”

Ranked #3 of 578 Speciality Lodging in Seoul
Shanghai, China
“Wise choice”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Best location! Very very close to the Hyehwa metro station and airport shuttle bus station. Staffs are extremely nice. The atmosphere is home-like which makes guest become friends easily. There are loooots of restaurants and pubs and convenient stores all around. A lot of young people live in this are which is why I quite enjoy my stay in this location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A lovely hostel, friendly and helpful staff.
Great atmosphere, good location, and lots of good recommendations from staff on where to eat, drink, be merry, etc.
Could not ask for much more in a hostel, would highly recommend to anyone visiting Seoul.

• Stayed April 2014
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

It's very comfortable hostels. The dorm is clean and warm. The staff are super friendly. I never regret to stay at this hostel. When i stayed for 7 days and i feel this hostel like my home. Thanks jiyeon ,min,mia and brit. I will come back again !!

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Super helpful staff and clean rooms are what make this Hostel an ideal place to stay in Seoul. The staff waited up for me even though my flight was delayed, and still took the time to sort me out for my early morning tour. I stayed in the deluxe single. While there isn't anything particularly "deluxe" about the room, it did have everything I needed. Small, but very clean and with its own nice bathroom and great hot shower. The area is also extremely convenient. Just a short walk to the metro and famous palaces. The streets around the hostel are filled with tons of cool little coffee shops and restaurants. Across the street from the Hostel is a 7-11.
I can honestly say that I'd recommend this place without hesitation.

Room Tip: My deluxe single was in a separate building, so if you want the true hostel community feeling, consi...
Incheon, South Korea
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The most comfortable hostels in seoul, pleasant with a friendly staff, very cozy, a place that is easy to reach and located in an area that is easy to travel, I will be back!! back here again again and again, so in love with this hostel! GO GO GO INSIDE!! ^^ ( ^ _ ^)∠☆PAN!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank OrenGie
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Min and Brit help me book my flight and ferry to and from Jeju when I couldn't get my credit card to work. Thanks to them I didn't have to worry about my next couple of stops! One of the best hostels I've stayed at. I will stay here again next time I'm in Seoul.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed in Backpackers Inside twice.
First time I booked a single room and when I came they said to у there were no such rooms available and gave me FOR FREE deluxe room with my own shower, hair dryer! It was such a wonderful surprise.
The second time I stayed in the common dormitory, it is really nice, you can share your experience with other travellers. The only thing I wish there should be a boiler in the other building as it is in the main building to drink clean water.
Free breakfast included in price, eggs, toasts, jam, butter, coffee, it was really convenient.
And as for the atmosphere! It's very friendly, you feel like home. The people working there are totally nice, you can ask them questions about the main korean tourist sites and they will surely help you. I booked the trip to DMZ though them and had real good time exploring the area.
I recommend this place for individual travellers and groups of friends.