Lowest prices for your stay
£75
Priceline
£102
Agoda.com
£67
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Stayed in October/ November for 5 nights, booked by client. The hotel is well situated in Gangnam quarter which is effectively the CBD for Seoul and very lively. This is a serviced residence hotel with rooms as apartments rather than just bedroom. The bedroom area has good bed, lots of storage & good A/C, plus a full living room, plus nice extras like full sized fridge/ freezer (free bottled water), hidden kitchen area with hob, microwave, kettle, cups. etc. Bathroom is small but very good and unlike other reviewers I had no problems with shower (rain head) which was excellent. Room was quiet as my room was at back, high tech room management system (Lights etc). Free, strong WiFi in the room was superb and this is one of my pet grumbles at most hotels. Clean and well serviced. Breakfast is in basement restaurant (good choice) and there is a business centre and fitness centre on site.

Close to hotel is a food store, and there are many restaurants within easy walk - Korean, Chinese, Steak, Italian and the ubiquitous Burger King & the golden "M"..... plus more coffee shops and cafes than I've seen for along time!

As mentioned by others when asking for this hotel be careful as there are other Art Noveau City hotels in Seoul - this one is Art Nouveau City II in Gangnam. There is an airport bus (6009) direct to Gangnam station (bus stop) for 15,000 Won fare (pay driver) - it takes 45 - 60 minutes dependent on traffic - and is less than 5 minutes easy walk to hotel. Alternative is ~60,000 Won for a taxi when as said earlier you need to be careful as to which hotel he takes you to.

Would I stay here again ...... Yes.

Room tip: I was in 304. Get quieter rooms at back and higher floor the better.
Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank Oldbolter
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Stayed there in October, like a few reviewers i was slightly worried by the interior design but once you get there its much lighter than it looks. There was a full living room in my place, nice extras like full sized fridge, kitchen area. Staff we fantastic. Very dark and quiet, high tech room management system (Lights etc). If there is a down side its that its a bit tricky to find and theres one almost identically named a few miles away.

Room tip: higher, if u want a view
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank chris_tcr
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This was my first time staying in the Gangnam area of Seoul. Stayed at Gangnam Artnouveau City for 4 nights in July 2012.

I was hesitant of booking the hotel, since pictures that I found online made it look very dated, with an antique feel; however, I couldn't overlook the location and the price. I was pleased with my stay.

This hotel is more of a serviced apartment, with a full kitchen, separate living room, and bedroom with sliding doors for privacy. The kitchen had a full size refrigerator/freezer, as well as a washer/dryer, both of which were nice to have in the summer. The bed was very comfortable. I also loved the amount of closet space in the room. The room includes 2 complimentary bottles of water, as well as free wireless in the room.

My only complaint would be the shower. Make sure the shower heads are not aimed at the shower door, or else you'll find that the whole bathroom floor has been flooded.

Right outside the hotel is a convenience store, and around the corner on the bigger street, there are a number of restaurants to choose from.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank g10betr0tter
Reviewed 13 June 2012

It was the first time for me to visit Seoul, and it was a great accomodation place. The hotel is well situated in Gangnam quater, which is a crowded and amazing place. The room booked is very quite and clean. The furniture is amazingly well maintained. The bed is of excellent quality and confortable. There is a complete kitchen with a micro-wave, a hob and a laundry machine in the room. The personnel is helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay of 5 nights in June in that hotel and recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank naoufel c
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We have just celebrated my son's wedding in Seoul on 22 April and had close friends and family accompany us so we had several tastes and budgets to take into consideration when choosing where to stay. This hotel over-delivered with its size of rooms,cleanliness, quietness and access to the underground for touring plus good food outlets in every side street to the main street only 2 blocks away.

Would recommend Paris Baguette just around the corner for a wide selection of pastries, fresh sandwiches, and great coffee for breakfast.

We also found an excellent Japanese restaurant just around the corner on the main road, upstairs where the owner speaks good English. Food was delicious. At the end of the corridor is an Indian restaurant if you want some Indian food - we didnt try this though.

Easiest way to find hotel is leave the underground at Exit 5 then you pop up almost outside the Paris Baguette cafe. Walk passed this then take the first street on your right, walk 2 blocks and turn left, look up and you'll see a capital A in a circle - that is the hotel.

Very opulent entry makes you feel very special.

Everyone in our party of 10 had very positive feedback on this hotel.

Room tip: we were all located on rooms facing away from the road frontage and found them very quiet
Date of stay: April 2012