“Good for stay”
Review of Nox Hotel

Nox Hotel
Ranked #176 of 552 Hotels in Seoul
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Good and comfortable hotel in the middle of a business centre. Good service and lots of goodies for travelers. 3 instead of 4 stars only for the lack of a restaurant, but they serve breakfast in reception area.
There are minor slips, like a remote control and AC don't have a display, so you have to count to set the temperature and like, but upon the whole I'm satisfied with every penny I spent here.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have had two expriences in Nox Hotel, the first was a shindig in one of there pool rooms, I wasnt there for a very long stay, but I got to see that suite and to be honest that is one awesome room(indoor pool, jacuzzi, 3 showers one of which is the 'rain fall one') I have to say if I was ever back in seoul and wanted to live in style I would definitely choose that room.

My second stay was for about two weeks and a jacuzzi suite type room, the room was decent sized not large, by any standard, but was comfortable for me and the chica. The tub worked great and shower as well. The only complaint about the room is that the cable would cut off from time to time. So in short the rooms are definitely worth the price alone.

Pros: The staff ws very helpful, not the best english, but they managed to help me with any problems I had.

Cons: The hotel is far from any entertainment that I had planned and hard to find on those late night occasions.(Use the big hotel as a guide, I frogot the name of it).The elevator was slow!!!!
***Oh and also there was a bit of construction going but should be done by now***
All in all, I recommend this hotel for the facts that it is decently priced for everything you get with this hotel....

Room Tip: Use the bigger hotel as a guide for your taxi if you speak only english.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

Credit where it is due, the staff was terrific, really nice. Good location, rooms nice, free wifi. Would definitely stay here again. Great value boutique hotel. Fyi no closets if you know what i mean, and i think u do.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Great hotel. It has the best wifi Ive seen anywhere, and our rooms came with computers as well. Its a hotel that unassuming from the outside but makes up for it with awesome service.Rooms we had were small, and need a bit more lighting but no other issues. The staff is super courteous. When we inquired about where to eat, a hotel worker actually walked us to several nearby restaurants and when we decided, actually got us a table and helped order. Amazing!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tangidyne1
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great value, cleanest place, some of the most friendly staff. Try the pool suite - has a swimming pool right in the room, a bar and a huge projector TV, awesome for party. We got a detailed map and even a tour of a few neighborhoods to check out ins and outs of the Seoul.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool room, its a little pricey but an awesome venue.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2013

For the price we paid we weren't expecting much, especially compared to the prices we have paid to stay in hotels in other capital cities but to say we were pleasantly surprised is an understatement, this hotel is great! First, it's close to the Yeoksam subway (5 minutes) but I would recommend printing off directions as it can be tricky to find for the first time. It's also in walking distance from the Gangnam one too (about 15 minutes). The hotel staff were very welcoming and spoke very good English and let us check in early. One of the members escorted us to our room and spent 10 minutes explaining how to work everything which was very helpful. The room was a decent size with a huge flatscreen TV and two computers- the TV was also linked up to the computers with a number of preloaded films on. The bathroom was also great with a very warm powerful shower and jacuzzi hot tub! They also supply you with everything you need i.e toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, shaving cream, dressing gown etc.

Overall it was a very hassle free and relaxing stay, a perfect place to spend the night after a busy day sightseeing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We arrived too early for check in(10 am),they allowed us,free of charge.I booked a 3 star hotel to save because i am travelling with the entire family, there were 6 of us,we were surprised,the room was simply great!with everything we need!breakfast was simple,bread,jam,cereals,fruits and yogurt and cheese.What made this hotel stand out were the staff,i wanted to thank them,they made our stay in Korea hassle free,making it easier for my husband and I travelling with four kids,special thanks to Mr.Pedro whom we asked direction for taxi to Namdaemum,he walked with us about 500 meters in freezing street of Gangnam,talked to two taxi to drop us in the same location so as not to lose each other,we've been to different countries,5 star hotels, but these people are simply amazing!we will definitely stay in Nox again!

Room Tip: we stayed in two deluxe twin room since there were six of us,great room with jacuzzi,bidet,huge t.v...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family