“Totally awesome!!!”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mapo-gu
Description: We are established in early 2010 and successfully providing our best service to our locals and foreign visitors. We are specialist of Indian vegetarian and non Vegetarian mouth watering menus. By the continues support of our customers we are finally able to open our branch in seoul chungmuro. Thank you.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I absolutely love the atmosphere here, very cozy and healthy. I felt like I was staying at the both: Nepali and Indian restaurants inside Korean. The foods were so awesome with a diverse menu and affordable prices. The staff here were very kind and friendly, they served very wholehearted whenever I needed. I love Indian foods so I love this restaurant too. Totally awesome!!!

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank Lucia H

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Me and my friend recently visited Jyoti Restaurant for lunch. We thoroughly enjoyed one of the finest meals of the year. The food was lovely and absolutely outstanding with great flavors. Very warm and friendly atmosphere with excellent service. We have recently dined at some local korean, indian, and Nepali restaurants in Seoul, and this was the best. I highly recommend Jyoti restaurant to anybody looking for some good indian/ Nepali food. "There is simply one word that describes this place.....Amazing!!!!"

Date of visit: September 2013
2  Thank Hemanta798
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The food was really very delicious with affordable prices. Excellent service and healthy environment. The best food I ever had. All the staff member are very kind and friendly.Everything was superb.

Date of visit: August 2013
1  Thank Priya852
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Felt like home when I was in the Jyoti Restaurant, Seoul. Best Nepali food restaurant I have ever been too :)

Date of visit: September 2013
2  Thank kamalaBasnet
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Very attentive staff and a cozy location but the food wasn't as good as other restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: October 2013