“Excellent”

Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sinchon / Ewha
Description: We are established in early 2010 and successfully providing our best service to our locals and foreign visitors. We are specialist of Indian vegetarian and non Vegetarian mouth watering menus. By the continues support of our customers we are finally able to open our branch in seoul chungmuro. Thank you.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great small diner feel, service is excellent. This is one of my stops every time I make it to Seoul.

2  Thank KIRSTEN JADE M

Reviewed 20 June 2014

i will been there in JYOTI RESTAURENT a month ago.there food was very good,the owner,staff are incredibly friendly. in my opinion, the best nepali/indian RESTAURANT of all genres in Seoul. affordable, comfortable, and enjoyable no matter what time or day .we go.....MY FAVORITE RESTAURENT IN SEOUL CITY,,

1  Thank pritv
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent vegetarian indian food.
Service was great. Definitely worth a visit if looking for Indian food in Seoul. It is easily accessible by train

3  Thank Connoisseur12345
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I live in Mapo and wanted to try some Indian food - and Joyti restaurant came across as best option.
The location is easy and can be reached by subway which is 2 mins walk from restaurant, and the sign if restaurant is easily available.

Food was very good- tried Biryani, chicken curry, naan and kulcha and veg curry. All worth it.
I actually use it now for getting some good packed as the restaurant is close by from my place.

The staff in restaurant is very nice and helpful in making spl requests.

They also see other small indian merchandise.
Worth a visit.

3  Thank Fandumany
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My family has been going to Jyoti bi-monthly (at minimum) since the end of 2012. It is the BEST Indian/Nepalese food we have had anywhere in Seoul, including other highly-rated rivals and some super expensive ones. It is also, in my opinion, the best RESTAURANT of all genres in Seoul. Not only is the food absolutely scrumptious and service beyond excellent, the experience is consistent, affordable, comfortable, and enjoyable no matter what time or day we go. My favorite dish, vegetable makhani, was not on the printed menu when we first started dining at Jyoti, but the chef would always make it just for me. I've tried much of what is offered on the menu and eagerly gobbled it all, especially the lassis. And the naan, oh the naan....no place in Seoul creates thin yet fluffy, crispy yet soft and perfect naan like Jyoti does. We get take-out about half of the time because we have two little monsters (who by the way, also love it), but when we choose to dine-in, the staff and owners are incredibly friendly to and forgiving of them. We have brought dozens of friends here and every single one has fallen in love, too; most have returned on their own and become regular patrons. We are set to depart Korea in a couple months, and while my husband is not very emotional, I'm sure he will be crying real crocodile tears of deep sadness and longing for having to leave Jyoti behind. I know I will!

4  Thank Holly R