“Not really a place for tourist” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 378 Shopping in Seoul
Melbourne, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Not really a place for tourist”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I went there as I thought it was would be full of Asian herbs. However the market is a lot smaller then what I expected and only a small section was lively. Beside, many cars and pedestrians were in the area, so you really have to watch out while walking in the market.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SunnyC3

Las Vegas, Nevada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great prices and good food stands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I visited to buy gifts for friends and family back in the US. We wondered around and found many small gifts. Remember you can negotiate the prices. My wife is Korean and maybe that helped a bit, but I did go to a couple of places on my own and got a fair price for a couple of items. My wife says that she would have gotten a better price. And being Korean she did just that. But, the shop keepers were just as gracious to all of their customers. Now, we ate a snack from the food vendors and drank of couple of Hite Beer to go along with it. I really enjoyed the visit.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jaybee412
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Good prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

Good prices for some of the jewelry, but not sure if things are real or not, they claim they are Korean gems, but quality does not look so good