“Great Pizza!!”

Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
“Great Pizza!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

The pizza was really great. We had the breakfast pizza, it was fantastic! It was a new item but we highly recommend it. We also the Greek pizza and it was good, but my husband & I loved the breakfast pizza.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PugRiser

• Korean first
Waynesville, Missouri
“Really good pizza!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, good atmosphere and American Beers. Service was great and the owner was friendly. We will be back.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Best for dine in.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and am always happy with the pizzas. I do think they are better in house than getting them for takeout. The pizza was pretty soggy by the time I got home. Leftovers do not seem to have this problem as they do t steam in the box.

1 Thank patthebunny
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

The location of the restaurant was a little off the beaten path of Itaewon, but easy enough to find. Its pretty small, with about 10 tables in a row and the other half of the restaurant is occupied by counter space. The staff spoke excellent English and were very chilled and the service was great and fast.

The menu offered a large enough variety of pizzas from thick to thin crust offering different toppings, enough to meet the needs of the average person. Prices are reasonable and as expected of Itaewon/Seoul around 13,000 won and they were of a decent size.

One of the better pizza experiences I've had in my year in Korea, something different from pizza school!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Best Pizza in Seoul”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

No. It's not the best pizza you ever ate (probably), but it is authentically "American" wood brick oven pizza with great topping choices (no kimchi, potato, corn or pumpkin here). The Calzone's are amazing, too. Located in a small alley in Itaewon (there's a small sign with their logo at the entry, right on the main strip), it's worth the trip and a short wait for a table. We have been there once a week for the last month getting our fix. The owner (Ben) and staff all speak English. Menu consists of strictly pizza, although the dessert pizza is amazing! Blueberries, chocolate, ricotta and honey. Food earns four stars, the fifth star is for the staff. While having my dessert pizza, I dropped a blueberry on my white pants. Ben presented me instantly with a Tide To Go stick and saved my pants! That's worth a star in my book!

1 Thank Ellecar