“Amazing hotel ever!!!!”

Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport
Ranked #17 of 474 Hotels in Seoul
“Amazing hotel ever!!!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Ive been Seoul 3 weeks ago from the gold coast in Australia.. There was one really could help me to enjoy my Seoul's trips.. Cos I could have really a good rest in this Lotte hotel during the trip.. Although they are international hotel, I got very reasonable price :D !! And the location is perfect which is directly connected to airport subway to centre of city!!
What a amazing!! You should have missed this if you want to come Seoul for travel of fun or business!!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Tim198777
marumachi, 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
I am very delighted that you had wonderful experience with our hotel.
Your review on tripadvisor.com will be valuable advice for not only the other potential guest to decide our hotel also LOTTE CITY HOTEL GIMPO AIRPORT. I hope to see you again in near future.
If you have any further inquiries regarding hotel, please do not hesitate to contact us.
LOTTE CITY HOTEL GIMPO AIRPORT

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Shelby Township, Michigan
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This hotel was booked for me by a Corporate travel agent for a 3 week trip from the US. Flew in and out of Incheon, so the Gimpo airport location was useless. The good part was that the rooms were very nice. Having 110V outlets was also a plus. In addition, the mall next door offered food choices. I saw one review that had a negative comment about TGI Friday, however, they do have $1 beer. The bad part is that it's not what I would consider a great choice for the business traveller. There's nothing in the lobby other than the buffet restaurant. Nowhere to meet with a colleague or simply sit and have a have a coffee or beer after work. Also, once you tour the mall two or three days, there is absolutely nothing around within walking distance.

3 Thank ClarkstonTerry
Hello Mr. Clarkston
Thanks for your comments on TripAdivisor.

I would like to apologize for your inconvenience you have experienced while you were staying.

We are very concerned to learn from your valuable comment regarding our facilities.

Since our hotel was targeted to business travelers, we must ensure that all the location had to be a suitable place to make a successful business for travelers. However, guest may feel uncomfortable for the facilities in our hotel. Please do accept my apologies for your inconvenience, and we will find the way to satisfy our business traveller’s expectation.

As we located very next to Gimpoairport, attractions around the hotel are restricted, and that is the reason that the hotel is connecting to the mall. Public transportations are available to get to all the attractions in Seoul, and it only takes within 30 minutes from the hotel to center of Seoul. Regardless of all the information above, I apologize that we could not give more detailed information to you during your stay.

Mr. Clarkston Terry, I sincerely apologies for all your inconvenience you have experienced. I make sure that we will find the best way to satisfy our guests.

Please give us a chance to have you here and prove our learning from your valuable comment.

Москва, Россия
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Modern hotel located only a few minutes from the Gimpo airport. If you travel on business or stay overnight as I did it is just your choice. There was everything you need available with internet and room was really comfortable. Amazingly good window isolation. The shopping mall adjoining the hotel is a big plus. Dinner buffet was very good including tasty Asian and European specialities. Generally the hotel left a very positive impression.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank AlexanderVL
Reviewed 10 September 2013

It is about five minutes walk to the international terminal of Gimpo airport and a whole mall attached to the hotel. So the Location is excellent. The room was nicely fitted and in good repair, fast Internet and big bathroom. Like most hotels in Korea there is no Iron or board, so if you have a crumpled shirt then good luck! The Breakfast was a disappointment, well for me more of a disaster, the one thing I need first thing in the morning is a decent cup of coffee. This rather expensive hotel, with rather expensive breakfast could only offer a brown liquid labeled coffee but with no taste colour or smell. Is that enough to have lost this hotel a point- today yes, most hotels of this quality manage a coffee.

On the plus side, the staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is spotlessly clean. Will I use it again? Yes but I will get breakfast at the airport.

1 Thank Chilli H
Bristol UK
Reviewed 4 September 2013

superb hotel with all the business traveller needs ,next to Gimpo airport (shuttle bus available) and adjacent to a super mall with many restraunts ,just avoid TGIF where thay seem to run out of burgers and steak alarmingly regularly !not cheap but high quality and great for catching early morning flights !

Room Tip: join the frequent visitors club - 10% off !
2 Thank RonHBristolUK
marumachi, 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you are traveler in Seoul, I really recommend this Lotte City Hotel. Very close to airport within 5 min on foot. Quality service with very reasonable price! Even if you come to Seoul to enjoy shopping, this hotel could be located on best position though it looks like not to locate in centre of Seoul. The reason is that there is airport train linked to the hotel so if you take the train you can reach any good places for shopping in Seoul. When I stayed in this hotel, I could save money as well as time !! Dont miss this hotel during trip of Soul

Eddy from Sydeny

Room Tip: Higer floors have better view
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Eddy-Hward
marumachi, 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Greetings from Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport!
First of all thank you for your resent stay with us. We really appreciate sharing your wonderful experience of Lotte City Hotel Gimpo Airport on TripAdvisor.
As you mentioned we try our best for guest to feel as comfortable as possible with high-tech friendly environment and etc. In addition with personalized service from our heart our guests make themselves at home.
It was our pleasure to have you as a guest, we extend our very best wishes and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Front Desk Manager
Hee Yoon Jung
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The attached mall was one of the best I experienced while in Seoul with a plethora of western style eating establishments and high end boutiques.This hotel is perfect to begin or end your journey, luxuriate in the quality bed linen and know that the reception staff are attentive and efficient. I had mistakenly booked this hotel when flying out of Incheon next morning, however I was able to easily get a taxi at 5.00am which transported me to the correct airport with a minimum of fuss. My son was flying out at 5.00pm and the Reception staff were happy to provide a ale check out to accomodate his flight arrangements. Very impressed with the service.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family